Cosmetic Laser Hair Removal New York State
This course is designed to further the understanding of light therapy that is common with many medical esthetics skin procedures. We provide the knowledge to properly perform these procedures in a safe environment. We cover safety, anatomy, physiology, and the basic physics of skin and light interactions. Not eligible for Title IV funding.
Scope of Curriculum
- New York State Regulation
- Manufacturer Representatives
- Client Consultation & Treatment Protocols
- Laser Science & Systems
- Professional Ethics
- Laser Equipment & Managing Laser Safety
- Treatment Protocols
- Bacteriology, Sanitation, & Sterilization
- Patient Services
Contact us today to take waxing and laser hair removal courses from our accredited beauty school. We proudly serve students from Long Island and the surrounding areas, including Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, and Bronx, New York.